    priya12 Guest

    I have read that MCAD is not valid for becxoming an MCP. so Please help me
    regarding that.

    priya12, Aug 28, 2005

  2. If you pass one of the exams for your MCAD, then you are a MCP in that
    area. So, they have everything to do with each other.

    MCP= passed a single exam (each exam you take makes you a MCP for that exam)
    MCAD= passed a collective of exams.

    Your best bet for all of the information you want is at
    http://www.microsoft.com/certifications

    Patrick Dickey, Aug 28, 2005