    There is no indication (other than the hourglass mouse cursor) of the browser
    actually trying to retrieve a page. Did they remove it, or did I do something
    wrong?

    tungley, Apr 24, 2006

  2. tungley

    TheCroW Guest

    Just upgraded to 1.5.0.2, and the progress bar in the lower right hand
    corner is
    Don't know if you did something wrong ... but the bar is here on my version
    of FF 1.5.0.2 ......

    --
    Menno
    =====================

    TheCroW, Apr 24, 2006

  3. tungley

    gwtc Guest

    are you using the default theme?

    gwtc, Apr 24, 2006
  4. tungley

    C0mdrData Guest

    Any chance you turned it off by accident? Click on the view menu and make
    sure that "status bar" has a checkmark next to it.

    C0mdrData, Apr 25, 2006
  5. tungley

    tungley Guest

    That had been one of the first things I had looked at (even though the status
    bar hadn't disappeared, that is where I was looking for a possible item called
    the "progress bar.") But guess what? After seeing your post, just for the hell
    of it, I "unchecked" it, watched the status bar disappear, then went back to it
    and "checked" it again -- the status bar then reappeared WITH the progress bar
    field back again! Go figure.......

    tungley, Apr 25, 2006
  6. tungley

    wicked Guest

    Same thing happened to me a while back. I was fishing for an answer and
    one of the things I did was I went to view> toolbars and turned the
    status bar off, closed TB, then opened it, went to view> toolbars and
    turned the status bar back on and voila. Status bar. Never understood
    what happened but it worked.

    wicked, May 6, 2006
  7. tungley

    wicked Guest

    I think what started my problem is I changed a header setting and when I
    changed it back the status bar was gone.

    wicked, May 6, 2006