Where's Steve ( A.K.A. George Preddy )?

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Nonnaho, Dec 17, 2003.

  1. Nonnaho

    Nonnaho Guest

    From: comp.sys.amiga.advocacy

    Nonnaho, Dec 17, 2003

  2. you will be having him back soon...only the real die hards here bother with
    him now, and they will soon give up. Maybe we can convince him that
    alt.woodworking can offer him a new and attentive audience ready to listen
    to his diatribe on the wonders of the new steam powered chain saw.....

    Betty Swallocks, Dec 17, 2003

  3. Nonnaho

    gsum Guest

    Ah the steam powered chainsaw. You get a much finer
    cut and the wood colours are much better than with the
    donkey powered saw. Oh no here we go again......

    gsum, Dec 18, 2003
  4. Nonnaho

    Larry Lynch Guest

    I'de like to take a picture of that "steam powered
    chainsaw" with my "coal fired digicam".

    I view the pictures on my wood-burning TV.

    Larry Lynch, Dec 18, 2003