    about them? Also, is Contax a serious player or are you just getting
    good glass with it?
    Jeff

    jeff liss, Sep 19, 2003

  2. jeff liss

    Guest Guest

    Pentax does have a *ist D DSLR, with the same Sony electronics as the Nikon
    D100. I think Contax has dropped their product.

    Guest, Sep 19, 2003

  3. jeff liss

    Bowser Guest

    Patience. The D-SLR game is still in its infancy.

    Bowser, Sep 19, 2003
  4. jeff liss

    Mark Roberts Guest

    No word on Minolta's plans (if any).

    Pentax has just started delivering their DSLR to dealers. It's a
    6-megapixel sub-full-frame camera that uses the same Sony CCD as the
    Nikon D100. More info:
    http://www.dpreview.com/articles/pentaxistd/
    http://www.bdimitrov.de/kmp/bodies/digital/review.html
    http://www.digitalfotonetz.de/istD/istD_ExperienceReport/body_istd_experiencereport.html
    http://www.robertstech.com/temp.htm
    The Contax got poor reviews and has just been discontinued. No word if
    they're working on a replacement.

    Mark Roberts, Sep 19, 2003