    babies, such as parenting magazines, that might be willing to pay for
    modeling assignments. Any tips warmly welcomed!

    Dean

    DeanB, Apr 6, 2007

  2. DeanB

    Lionel Guest

    Phone around your nearest modelling agencies. Don't waste your time
    phoning magazines etc, directly. If they're being nice, they'll just
    tell you to get an agent anyway.

    Lionel, Apr 6, 2007

  3. eBay.

    --
    "What is the first law?"
    "To Protect."

    Terry Austin

    No 33 Secretary, Apr 6, 2007
  4. DeanB

    Alfred Molon Guest

    My wife contacted a number of agencies here in Munich (where we live).
    Some castings followed and on a number of occasions our daughter as
    selected as the child to appear on the toy package.

    Alfred Molon, Apr 7, 2007