    Bengie Guest

    Any suggestions on any reputable sites to get the Prometric A+ vouchers?

    Thanks

    Bengie, Nov 9, 2004

  2. Hi Bengie,

    You can try us: Total Seminars, home of Mike Meyers' A+ exam guides.
    We sell Prometric vouchers for the US and Canada, at either
    800-446-6004 or the URL listed below.

    As I always say ... You don't have to buy your vouchers from us, but
    for goodness' sake, buy them from *someone*! There's no need to pay
    full price.

    Cheers & best of luck with your A+ exams,

    Cindy Clayton
    Total Seminars, LLC
    www.totalsem.com

    Cindy Clayton, Nov 9, 2004

  3. Bengie

    Jose Guest

    Jose, Nov 10, 2004
  4. Bengie

    Bengie Guest

    Thanks to all that replied.
    I used www.getcertify4less.com to get a voucher, scheduled a test online for tomorrow.
    It took a couple of hours for the e-mail with the voucher number to arrive.
    So far so good....

    Bengie, Nov 11, 2004
  5. Bengie

    Bengie Guest