    I'm looking for a place that I can get books of my photo's printed. I
    know there is mypublisher.com but is there another source? A place
    that does short runs?

    C.S., Jun 17, 2004

  2. C.S.

    Savidge4 Guest

    I'm looking for a place that I can get books of my photo's printed. I
    the only other service I am aware of is http://www.imagestation.com it appears
    to be about the same thing, with a few added choices

    hope that helps

    Savidge4, Jun 17, 2004

  3. C.S.

    Ron Risman Guest

    Hi,

    Clubphoto does spiral bound books that are incredible in quality. I've
    never used imagestation.com or mypublisher.com although their books look
    great as well. I ordered a book from Clubphoto of 60 photos and it arrived
    within 3 days and the quality truly impressed me.

    Ron Risman
    http://www.cameratown.com

    Ron Risman, Jun 17, 2004