    problem if you include the necessary bits. It's been so long since I
    set mine up that I don't remember...but I think you just add two
    dashes and a white space.

    tony cooper, Jul 14, 2012

  2. Arklin K.

    tony cooper Guest

    No, I haven't snipped anything. As above is as it appears.
    Unsnipped, unsullied, and unwanted.

    tony cooper, Jul 14, 2012

  3. Arklin K.

    tony cooper Guest

    Yes, this time it worked.

    tony cooper, Jul 14, 2012
  4. Arklin K.

    tony cooper Guest

    And, thank you for that. I regard broken URLs to be a very minor
    problem. If I'm going to open one, it's easy enough to do.

    More bothersome to me are sigs without delimiters and people who don't
    set a line length around 72 and force me to scroll when reading their
    message. Oh, and people who don't use necessary capitalization when
    telling others that they are wrong about everything.

    tony cooper, Jul 14, 2012
  5.
    Chris Malcolm, Jul 14, 2012
  6. Sic transit gloria mundi.