    phones. In my case delivered to Germany for a fair price.

    Thank you very much!

    Jan

    Jan Bechtold, Apr 19, 2004

  2. Hj. Abdul Rahim, Apr 19, 2004

  3. Jan Bechtold

    v Guest

    v, Apr 20, 2004
  4. Jan Bechtold

    Roy Guest

    Roy, Apr 20, 2004
  5. opencafe networks, Apr 21, 2004
  6. Hi,
    You might want to take a look at

    http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=41829920283

    but I would first consider the suggestions given by your SIP provider.
    There are still a number of compatibility issues to look at when dealing
    with VOIP especially in conjunction with NAT Routers.
    It is for instance not always the best idea to use the latest firmware of
    the above mentioned Grandstream phone nor would I go for a device which is
    not explicitly mentioned by the provider as "tested".

    /Roland

    Roland Zitzke, Apr 22, 2004
  7. I have one suggestion: Don't get a SIP phone unless it is a cordless SIP
    phone. If you do, you will be sorry for yourself, especially when talking
    over the VoIP, you are tethered to the phone base. There is another
    solution, i.e. get a SIP base unit and attach a cordless phone to it.

    YMMV.

    root/administrator, Apr 29, 2004