Where to download skins?!?

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by mine, Sep 15, 2003.

  1. mine

    mine Guest

    mine, Sep 15, 2003

  2. Open again.
    Open again.

    cheers,

    David H

    --

    "When the tough get going, I'll steal their sandwiches."

    If you need to contact me direct, please remove the obvious from the
    reply address

    David Harrison, Sep 15, 2003

  3. mine

    Keith Bowes Guest

    Mozilla themes are nowhere to be found.
    Submissions of new themes is disabled.

    Keith Bowes, Sep 15, 2003
  4. Which is a bit of a bugger for designers. But I think the original
    poster wanted to download a few rather than submit.

    cheers,

    David

    David Harrison, Sep 15, 2003
  5. mine

    mine Guest

    Please give me a direct link to Mozilla themese :)
    Yes, I previously checked only in alfabetic list which stated "download
    disabled" (anyway, the list here seems a bit outdated :)
    --
    Ciao mine

    Sony Ericsson FAQ
    http://tinyurl.com/6afr
    http://uiq19.clarence.com/

    mine, Sep 15, 2003
  6. mine

    Jethro Guest

    here is a direct link to the skypilot classic theme,, when u get
    there notice on the right side of the page the list of themes.
    http://themes.mozdev.org/themes/skypilot.html

    there is the skypilot theme page,, did you find it??

    Jethro, Sep 18, 2003
  7. mine

    mine Guest

    Thanks, but I was searching for Crystal Classic specially ;-)
    --
    Ciao mine

    Sony Ericsson FAQ
    http://tinyurl.com/6afr