  1. Do not

    Do not Guest

    Where to buy VoiP equipment in Europe?

    Do not, Jan 24, 2004

  2. Do not

    aaaa Guest

    what kind of voip equipment u r looking for?

    aaaa, Jan 24, 2004

  3. Do not

    Ian Guest

    What part ? Mainland or UK?

    Ian, Jan 24, 2004
  4. VOIPtalk.org for example.

    /Mats

    Mats Karlsson, Jan 25, 2004
  5. Do not

    Do not Guest

    I'd like to buy for example Sipura SPA2000 or Cisco ATA 186 or similar.
    I've emailed a couple retailers in US to no avail.

    Do not, Jan 25, 2004
  6. Do not

    Dan Guest

    Email Qtelnet . I know they ship overseas.

    Dan, Jan 26, 2004
  7. Do not

    Jim Salter Guest

    TelAppliant.com sell Cisco ATAs but they haven't put them on their web site
    yet.

    Tony

    Jim Salter, Jan 26, 2004
  8. Do not

    Do not Guest

    They can't be bothered.

    What is happening to retailers? When I send a direct order "I want to buy the
    stuff you are selling - where to I send the money?" no-one seem to be interested.

    On the other junk mail pours in by the hundreds.

    Do not, Jan 27, 2004
  9. What is happening to retailers? When I send a direct order "I want to buy the
    Not enough margin in it for them.

    I found some European companies in a list of links at http://asterisk.org
    which led me to Digium where I ended up here:

    http://www.digium.com/index.php?menu=resellers

    I found a company in France for instance, that appears to be interested in
    selling various products.

    hth

    Amanda Rekenwith, Jan 27, 2004
  10. Do not

    Do not Guest

    Thanks you for replying.
    I new to VoIP. Could you please tell if this is possible:

    1) I have a normal phone at home. It sits next to a computer which is allways on
    and connected to internet via ADSL connection.

    2) I'm about to go to another town to my office where I have a similar setup: a
    computer (ADSL, allways on) and a phone.
    When I go there I make a call transfer with my regular phone. So when someone
    calls me home the phone will ring at my office.

    I'd like to cut costs and use VoIP to transfer. At home I hook the phone cable to
    a Handytone ATA-286 or similar and connect it to my ADSL router.
    So when someone calls my home number the call will be transferred to my office.
    In my office my computer running Voip software will "ring" and I answer. I could
    also have a Voip compatible phone which I could used instead (I probably can't
    used the regular phone there).

    Is this possible?

    Do not, Jan 29, 2004
  11. Do not :
    I believe that the Internet Phone Patch will do this. You can find out more
    here:

    http://www.pulverinnovations.com/

    Amanda Rekenwith, Jan 29, 2004
  12. Do not