    lbbss Guest

    I am not looking name brand necessarily. If you could point me to an
    on-line retailer. In the U.S.A. or Canada. thanks.

    lbbss, Oct 12, 2004

  2. lbbss

    dennis Guest

    dennis, Oct 12, 2004

  3. lbbss

    Lee K Guest

    Lee K, Oct 12, 2004
  4. lbbss

    Ron Hunter Guest

    Try Fry's electronics at www.outpost.com.

    Ron Hunter, Oct 12, 2004
  5. Dr. Rastis Fafoofnik, Oct 12, 2004
  6. lbbss

    Parallax Guest

    Parallax, Oct 12, 2004
  7. lbbss

    stan Guest

    Try ecost.com. They sometimes have great bargains on CF cards and
    other goods.

    stan, Oct 13, 2004
  8. lbbss

    Bob Ward Guest

    Sam's Club has 512 Meg CF cards in the stores now for $44 and
    change... (US)

    Bob Ward, Oct 14, 2004
  9. Buy.com and tigerdirect.com. 512MB CF cards (4x) are for $24 after
    rebates. And some 128MB CF cards are going for $9.99 after rebates. The
    cheapest 1GB is for $70. Just a week or so back, they had 1GB cards for
    $39.99 after rebates from Lexar!! With the introduction of bigger and
    faster CF cards at Photokina, prices should fall further for the older
    4x cards (which IMHO are good if you don't want to shoot rapidly).

    Siddhartha Jain, Oct 14, 2004