    highly rated.
    So I am tempted to buy this kind of camera. Could someone advise me where
    to shop those cameras online at moderate price? Satoshi

    Satoshi, Sep 29, 2004

  2. B&H is the best place: http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home/.

    But a newspapers isn't the best place to get advice on what camera to buy.
    The camera you mention is a ood one by most accounts, but it may not be best
    for you. You'll spend a lot of money, so it is worth spending some time on
    the choice.

    An online site that has much information on digital cameras is
    www.dpreview.com.

    Marvin Margoshes, Sep 29, 2004

  3. Satoshi

    GT40 Guest

    B&H

    GT40, Sep 29, 2004
  4. There are lots of different Dimage models. Which one are you talking
    about????

    Richard Cockburn, Sep 29, 2004
  5. Satoshi

    Satoshi Guest

    The article described about Dimage X50.
    I found that G500 was sold at Costco.

    Regards,

    Satoshi

    Satoshi, Sep 29, 2004
  6. Satoshi

    Scott Guest

    Better to read a variety of reviews for digital cameras to figure out
    which one is best for you. Try http://www.Review-Center.com There
    are postings by current owners of each camera so you can see what
    people have to say about their own experiences with the cameras.

    You can also buy through the site's partner, Amazon, which has very
    good prices, as well as a good return policy.

    -Scott

    Scott, Sep 30, 2004