    (cheapest) place and what's the going rate to transfer pics from digital
    camera onto DVD along the Vegas strip?

    Thanks

    Blondee_yr, Apr 5, 2006

  2. Blondee_yr

    David Berman Guest

    Should be a piece of cake for you, as there are now several drugstores on
    the Strip with those machines that allow you to transfer your digital images
    to a DVD for a reasonable price.

    There is a CVS adjacent to the Monte Carlo, and there are several Walgreens,
    one near the CVS, another near the Riviera and Stardust, and perhaps others.

    --David/NV

    Blondee_yr, Apr 5, 2006
  4. Blondee_yr

    Shawn Hirn Guest

    You can probably buy another memory card for not much more than it will
    cost to burn all your images to disk. Than again, burning them to disk
    is a good way to back them up during your trip. Any drugstore on the
    Strip can help you out.

    Shawn Hirn, Apr 5, 2006