    I would like to gain experience with configuring, troubleshooting,
    installing, properly setting up an actual server that runs Server 2003.

    Thanks in advance.

    Nocturnal, May 2, 2007

  2. Nocturnal

    catwalker63 Guest

    Nocturnal piffled away vaguely:
    What do YOU think you should do?
    --

    Catwalker
    MCNGP #43
    www.mcngp.com
    "I have a gun. It's loaded. Shut up."

    catwalker63, May 2, 2007

  3. Nocturnal

    kpg Guest

    WWJD?

    kpg, May 2, 2007
  4. Nocturnal

    Briscobar Guest

    WWJDD?

    Still have the shirt, even though I wanted to burn it...

    Briscobar, May 2, 2007
  5. Nocturnal

    Neil Guest

    IFYPFY

    Neil, May 2, 2007
  6. Nocturnal

    Nocturnal Guest

    THANKS FOR THE HELP GAIZ, COULDN'T HAVE DONEZ THIS WITHOUT YOU HACKUHZR,
    PEACE BE WITH YOU AND GOD BLESS.

    Nocturnal, May 2, 2007
  7. Nocturnal

    Cerebrus Guest

    Yes, we know that you're going to eternally grateful and obliged for
    this favour, but you didn't have to shout it out.

    Cerebrus, May 2, 2007