    databases.
    That databases can be used for warehousing, transactions, etc.

    Thank you for the helpful information, appreciate it.

    Guest, Aug 14, 2006

  2. Guest

    Cerebrus Guest

    I hope you realize that by the time you will learn all of those, they
    will be obsolete and you will have new versions of everything.
    Why not ask a dev to do it for you ? And of course pay him / her a few
    hundred grand ! ;-) Or better yet, outsource it !!!

    Cerebrus, Aug 14, 2006

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    That's why I'm trying to find more information on these, and which are the
    best for my need?
    Of course, it'll be impossible to learn them all.

    Even a developer sometimes cheat on their customers on which system is the
    best for customer's need. They simply took the most easiest one, developed
    it, and charged customer with high bills. Although the result some time less
    than what we've expected, and we can't complain since it's already been
    made...

    Guest, Aug 15, 2006
  4. I can take up the project.
    email me to