    Someone recommended MCDST as my next step.

    Just looking to hear of more recommendations.

    Thxs in advance

    newIT, Jul 2, 2004

  2. newIT

    Steve Guest

    What is your goal? If you want to be a network admin, yea
    MCDST would be a good start and it goes with the A+ and
    Network+ then get your MCSE
    The more certs you have, the easier it is to get a job.

    You may have to take a job as tech support or something
    where the pay sucks in IT (or maybe even CompUSA fixing
    them) for the 1st year but as long you keep getting
    certs, you can move up from there.

    Steve, Jul 2, 2004

  3. newIT

    newIT Guest

    I appreciate the response and your time Steve. Exactly
    what I was looking for - thxs again.

    newIT, Jul 2, 2004