  1. Where would be a place with good prices to get a NEW Sipura ATA?
    I am thinking of an SPA-2002 or SPA-2100.

    -Ramon

    Ramon F Herrera, Jul 7, 2005

  2. Ramon F Herrera

    Miguel Cruz Guest

    When I was looking, the best prices (including shipping) were at
    www.voxilla.com

    miguel

    Miguel Cruz, Jul 7, 2005

  3. For international shipping, I recently got a better deal from
    www.telephonyware.com : about US$ 20 (to Hong Kong) rather than the
    about 40 charged by Voipsupply and, if I remember correctly, Voxilla.

    Enzo

    Enzo Michelangeli, Jul 7, 2005
  4. Ramon F Herrera

    John Geddes Guest

    Check which adapters are included - I bought from eBay - everything
    fine, but I ended up having to source RJ11-to-BT adapters (and from
    memory those needed to be Master adaptors).

    John Geddes
    UK

    John Geddes, Jul 8, 2005
  5. I bought a SPA-3000 from Voipsupply and a SPA-2100 from Telephonyware,
    and in both cases they came with RJ-11 connectors and cables. UK or
    other types of adapters for the power supply are available at a small
    surcharge, but I find it cheaper to buy them (and the RJ-11 adapters as
    well) in the street.

    Anyway, for the SPA-3000 a cable adapter may not be required at all,
    because typically those devices are inserted between phone and line,
    and many phones have an RJ-11 socket on their body: so one can just
    unplug from the phone the cable coming from the line and plug it into
    the "PSTN" port of the SPA-3000, and use the RJ-11-to-RJ-11 cable that
    comes with the SPA-3000 to connect the latter and the phone.

    Enzo

    Enzo Michelangeli, Jul 8, 2005