    recovery etc. but nowhere can I find a complete explanation of each bit in
    the config register.

    Anyone know where it is?

    Brad Hill, Jul 21, 2003

  2. Brad Hill

    Network Guy Guest

    1. Go to http://www.cisco.com
    2. In the search box, enter
    2500 configuration register

    3. The first hit goes to

    http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products...aintenance_guide_chapter09186a008014b480.html

    Further down at that link, you will see
    Virtual Configuration Register Bit Meanings

    Which points to

    http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products...enance_guide_chapter09186a008014b480.html#479

    Is this what you are looking for?

    Network Guy, Jul 21, 2003

  3. Brad Hill

    Ceyko Guest

    I prefer the lighter www.routergod.com site for some of the basics...

    Darva Conger knows config-reg pretty well....and who would of known that
    Alicia Silverstone was such an ISDN guru?

    Ceyko

    x-- Access to over 800 Gigs/Day - $8.95/Month
    x-- UNLIMITED DOWNLOAD

    Ceyko, Jul 22, 2003
  4. Brad Hill

    kim Guest