    Rowdy, you write you hear!!!

    Love + Kisses
    Candy

    Jack, Aug 17, 2006

  2. Jack

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    Did you see what Jack () graced us with in
    ?<<
    Aweeee.....idn't dat sweet.....Rowdy's got a sugarbear.

    Come to think of it, he hasn't showed up around here or in the forums for about
    that long too.

    I'm sure if someone here knows how to get ahold of the infamous Rowdy, they'll
    pass your message on to him.

    BD [MCNGP], Aug 17, 2006

  3. Jack

    Neil Guest

    you don't know Jack, you hear me?

    Neil, Aug 17, 2006
  4. Ey, Hombre, it is I!!! Que pasa, chicho???

    You gonna come to that polka dance on Sunday or what?

    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP Thug#??
    "Bend over and say, "ahhh, that's a fresh one!"

    Rowdy Yates MCNGP, Sep 12, 2006