    I want you.
    I have money.
    M. Singh.

    Mohammed, Aug 19, 2003

  2. Get contacts (_and_ contact lenses).
    Dig hole in mattress and insert penis. Thrust to climax.
    Look outside house.
    Get down train station.
    You look bit funny in.
    Me not woman, even if me was, me not email you.
    *BLUSH*
    I flattered.
    Get down docks.
    Gesundheit!

    --
    zar 2k3 - ULC Reverend
    NuMbEr Tr3#3!!!!11! on a lits...

    Monsignor Larville Jones MD, Aug 20, 2003

  3. Mohammed

    Juan Pérez Guest

    How much money exactly do you have? Maybe we could 'talk'......

    Juan Pérez, Aug 20, 2003