  1. Puma

    Puma Guest

    This group used to be fulli all the time. Is it me or has it died down?

    Puma, Sep 12, 2009

  2. Puma

    Joy Beeson Guest

    I see very little spam -- must be Eternal_September's filters.

    But I haven't had anything to say since my knock-down drag-out with
    Thunderbird last winter; there may be a lot of that going around.

    (Thunderbird won, by the way, so I now use PC-Write.)

    Joy Beeson
    --
    joy beeson at comcast dot net
    http://roughsewing.home.comcast.net/ -- sewing