    Also how do I turn on spellcheck?

    Thanks.

    Gary Nichols

    Gary Nichols, Sep 20, 2003

  2. Gary Nichols

    trout Guest

    Not really. I don't see any other posts from you in the newsgroup
    either. Did you post from a different account (different address)? Did
    you accidentally reply to 'sender' instead of to 'group'?
    Under Tools > Options; is there a "Spelling" tab? OE doesn't have a
    built-in spell-checker. Either another Microsoft product (like Word or
    Office) or a third-party plug in needs to also be installed.

    trout, Sep 21, 2003