    finding z0 Guest

    Do I have access to this? I want to see if I actually sent a request
    for that gov't form, or did i just think I did.....

    finding z0, Mar 25, 2009

  2. finding z0

    Mike Easter Guest

    Re: where is my 'sent' message when I use a web based 'contact us' email/form?

    finding z0 wrote:
    Subject: where is my 'sent' message when I use a web based 'contact us'
    email/form?

    Doh.

    > Do I have access to this?

    Of course not.

    > I want to see if I actually sent a request
    > for that gov't form, or did i just think I did.....

    I recommend that when you use online webservice devices to communicate
    something, that you make a copy for your own records of what you said and
    when you said it and where you posted it.

    Some webdevices provide a mechanism to simplify or enhance that function
    for you, but many do not; so it behooves you to make your own during the
    process and then if the system makes a better one for you, to replace the
    one you made with the one you copy from what the webdevice provides.

    Sometimes it is necessary to open up an 'alternate' channel of
    communication to keep the process alive; and it is very useful to be able
    to cite what you said and when you said it to the webform in an email or
    snailmail subsequent to the original action.

    --
    Mike Easter

    Mike Easter, Mar 25, 2009

  3. Re: where is my 'sent' message when I use a web based 'contact us' email/form?

    "finding z0" <> wrote in message
    > Do I have access to this? I want to see if I actually sent a request
    > for that gov't form, or did i just think I did.....

    All that matters is that your Government knows you sent it - they know who
    you are and where you live - now they know you have a voice and are willing
    to use it - be scared - be very scared

    Any vans with blacked out windows suddenly appeared outside your house?

    Watcher of the Skies, Mar 25, 2009
  4. finding z0

    Evan Platt Guest

    Re: where is my 'sent' message when I use a web based 'contact us' email/form?

    On Wed, 25 Mar 2009 13:23:32 -0400, richard <>
    wrote:

    >All official USA government offices use the ".gov" addy.

    http://www.usps.com/ comes to mind.

    And what do you mean by "USA Government"? Federal only ?

    Lots of state or local agencies use .com or at least in california,
    ..ca.us .

    Evan Platt, Mar 25, 2009
  5. finding z0

    finding z0 Guest

    On Mar 25, 12:07 pm, "Watcher of the Skies" <>
    wrote:
    > "finding z0" <> wrote in message

    > > Do I have access to this? I want to see if I actually sent a request
    > > for that gov't form, or did i just think I did.....

    > All that matters is that your Government knows you sent it - they know who
    > you are and where you live - now they know you have a voice and are willing
    > to use it - be scared - be very scared
    >
    > Any vans with blacked out windows suddenly appeared outside your house?

    Nope they've been there since the 50's. Since I was abducted...I seem
    to have attracted all the altruistic parananoids. Well maybe not all
    of them....

    finding z0, Mar 25, 2009