    pay for it.
    You do not want to upset we oldies, we still have the vote.
    For now.

    grumpyoldhori, Oct 9, 2008

  2. Fair enough, oh should students who intend to leave NZ once they have
    their degree be funded ?
    Or should we bond all new NZ graduates for seven years ?
    Or are those students owed ?

    grumpyoldhori, Oct 9, 2008

  3. What I said was if they were throwing dosh around to those who had
    not earned it, it should go to all the young ,not just those who wish
    to sit inside of ivy covered walls.

    grumpyoldhori, Oct 9, 2008
  4. OT. Keep it in politics thanks :)

    Bruce Sinclair, Oct 13, 2008