    I try to run extract.exe on the Command Prompt, but 'not
    recognized'. Did a search for the file. It located any.
    Where is the extract.exe by default on XP?

    dialedup, May 13, 2006

  2. dialedup

    Wayne Guest

    Try typing "expand" instead.

    Wayne McGlinn
    Brisbane, Oz
    MCNGP Silver

    Wayne, May 13, 2006

  3. dialedup

    Frisbee® Guest

    I did that once, and I gained 10 pounds instantly. Is there a corresponding
    "unexpand" command?

    Also, it there a command line switch for "expand" to perhaps concentrate on
    certain parts of one's anatomy?

    Thanking you kindly!

    rgs

    Shorty

    Frisbee®, May 13, 2006
  4. dialedup

    Cerebrus Guest

    Also, it there a command line switch for "expand" to perhaps concentrate on
    Why do I think I know which part of the anatomy you're interested in
    "expanding". Now if it were "extract", then Bready would be the one
    abusing that command.

    Cerebrus, May 13, 2006
  5. dialedup

    Neil Guest

    get anythign caught in your WinZip?

    Neil, May 13, 2006
  6. dialedup

    Wayne Guest

    Yer a mug, mate, a fair dinkum mullet gutted prawn headed drongo. Strike me
    flaming pink, youse blokes are as useless as a P76 - and about as good
    looking. I'd hate to see you turn up at a B and S ball, you'd probably try
    to shotgun a tinny and end up chundering over the town bike!

    :)

    Wayne

    Wayne, May 14, 2006
  7. dialedup

    Neil Guest

    I ran this through Bablefish trying every translation to english but no
    luck!

    It sounds like English...

    Neil, May 14, 2006
  8. dialedup

    Guest Guest

    The only one who’s abusing the command is u and your fart head associates.
    But someone will stock it back into you’re a$$'s soon.

    Keep playing with it;-->)

    Guest, May 14, 2006
  9. dialedup

    Guest Guest

    I would teach you the proper Internet English, but then again--- u don’t
    sound like u have an attractive a$$ for it.

    Guest, May 14, 2006
  10. dialedup

    Cerebrus Guest

    Bread-teaser using new name "XfiLEs" said :

    Oh hi, Bready... nice to see you back, even though the smell that
    accompanies you does make me queasy. It looks like the "extract"
    command isn't working to extract that stick from your a$$.

    BWAHAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!! That's funny, indeed.

    Is that how they taught you in school ? Through your a$$ ? Hmm... I
    should've guessed that you've been abused as a child, that's why you
    show all these maniacal symptoms.

    Cerebrus, May 14, 2006
  11. dialedup

    MitchS Guest

    Damb I wish I understood that, it sonds funny as h3ll.

    MitchS, May 15, 2006
  12. dialedup

    JaR Guest

    *google google*

    Hey! A P76 is a car! Whodathunkit?

    JaR, May 15, 2006
  13. dialedup

    MitchS Guest

    Interesting, I was guessing a fighter prop plane.

    MitchS, May 15, 2006
  14. dialedup

    Wayne Guest

    Points to JaR !! The P76 was a bomb of a car (like an Edsel??) B and S ball
    = Batchelors and Spinsters, shotgun a tinny = punch a hole in the bottom of
    a can of beer, rip of the ring pull and down it in one gulp! chundering =
    vomiting, town bike = the girl everyone rides.

    Wayne

    Wayne, May 16, 2006
  15. dialedup

    Frisbee® Guest

    You Aussies slay me.

    Put another shrimp on the Barbie Doll for me.

    Frisbee®, May 16, 2006
  16. dialedup

    Neil Guest

    but they have cool ref's uniforms for the Aussie rule football guys...

    Neil, May 16, 2006