    it would be appreciated.

    TIA
    Arawak

    Arawak, Feb 3, 2004

  2. Arawak

    Harrison Guest

    Harrison, Feb 3, 2004

  3. Arawak

    ICee Guest

    Newegg: www.newegg.com . Excellent prices, most items have free
    shipping (UPS) in the U.S.
    The NF7-S is an excellent motherboard and the XP2500+ easily overclocks
    to 3200+ speeds by simply raising the FSB to 200 MHz. Get decent PC3200
    memory (very low prices at this time).

    ICee, Feb 3, 2004
  4. Arawak

    ICee Guest

    Regarding memory, if you have money to spend, get Corsair XMS low
    latency memory, PC3500, or PC3200 if you don't plan on pushing the FSB
    above 200 MHz. Next best would be OCZ. If you want good quality
    inexpensive memory, get Buffalo Technology.

    ICee, Feb 3, 2004
  5. Arawak

    Dan Shea Guest

    Memory Express. They're on Macleod Trail just south of downtown.

    Cheers,
    dan

    Dan Shea, Feb 3, 2004
  6. These came from newegg.com. I was very impressed with their selection,
    and with the amount of data available for their mobos (on a separate
    tech specs page linked off the main page for the mobo, as I recall).
    Price was good, as well.

    As for memory, can't help you -- I've never bought premium RAM.

    Blinky the Shark, Feb 4, 2004
  7. Arawak

    Toan Le Guest

    pricewatch.com