    i want give all MCSD certification paper but i don't know where i got some
    sample paper. If any know this then please tell me it help me lot for do
    preparation . Ones i got idea so it is easy for me preparation .

    Guest, Mar 31, 2007

  2. Guest

    Blackmetal Guest

    do you have any experience yet? if you don't, instead of thinking on
    certification, get basic topics books and LEARN and don't pretend to get a
    certification on the easy way, once you have learned the basics of your
    product, try to get certification books and they will show you the topics
    that an specific exam covers. These certification books are not intended to
    teach the basics.

    If you have experience, then don't ask for papers, better get tuned up in
    the exam topics.

    Blackmetal, Apr 4, 2007