where i check my mcse

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by ambika luitel, Oct 10, 2003.

  1. tell me about mcse member list

    ambika luitel, Oct 10, 2003

  2. It is a big list. A very big list, indeed.

    It is a pretty list.

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Oct 10, 2003

  3. ambika luitel

    Simon Geary Guest

    There is no public list of MCSE's but you can check your own status by going
    to the MCP secured site.

    Simon Geary, Oct 10, 2003
  4. ambika luitel

    Consultant Guest

    it is a paid service

    Consultant, Oct 10, 2003
  5. from what i heard, it doesn't exist.

    you can only check your own status. also, potential employers (if you give
    them mcp #) can email microsoft to verify your status. ms will just tell
    them what level you are. no detils about what you took or what you got to
    get the status.

    hope that helps.

    :)

    Darko Gavrilovic, Oct 12, 2003