    synchronization.
    Anyone any idea what might be happening?
    TIA JeffK

    JeffK, Jul 21, 2003

  2. On Mon, 21 Jul 2003 22:03:19 GMT in 24hoursupport.helpdesk, my mind
    boggled at the following statement by JeffK in message
    Check your View setting for the folder. (View>Current View)

    --
    The Old Sourdough
    No of SETI units returned: 1875

    The Old Sourdough, Jul 21, 2003

  3. JeffK

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Jul 21, 2003
  4. JeffK

    °Mike° Guest

    It's not a "whoops" at all. The *real* answer is still the same.

    °Mike°, Jul 22, 2003
  5. JeffK

    rifleman Guest

    Your reply implied that the OP would not have posted if he'd been using
    Forte Agent or XI say that is still a whoops - OE may not be as
    good in many respects as those two, but it is STILL infinitely better
    than the web access!

    rifleman, Jul 22, 2003
  6. JeffK

    °Mike° Guest

    Again, what has *that* to do with anything? The OP was using
    OE, and asked (for the XXX'th time) about not seeing replies.
    I answered that another newsreader was (IMO) the answer.
    You then stated that my answer was a 'boo-boo', and brought
    web access into it!

    °Mike°, Jul 22, 2003
  7. JeffK

    trout Guest

    Sometimes posts can disappear under old subject lines; but they
    should still be found under View > Current View > Show replies to my
    messages.
    If that didn't work, try resetting the newsgroup folder. Right-click
    the folder, Properties > Local File > Reset.
    If the newsgroup folder is corrupt; you may have to delete, and
    re-subscribe.
    If you still have no luck; you may have to repair IE/OE. Methods
    depend upon your operating system.
    Now, a suggestion. If you don't get an answer to what you consider
    to be a legitimate question; simply wait, or re-post later.

    trout, Jul 22, 2003
  8. JeffK

    trout Guest

    I once threw my bum out while trying to learn the tango. Couldn't
    walk for weeks.

    trout, Jul 22, 2003
  9. JeffK

    trout Guest

    How sad for you, if this is the sorry state of your bum. Mine
    ripples with muscle, solves crimes, and has the strength of ten men.

    trout, Jul 23, 2003
  10. JeffK

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as trout continued:
    Mine can barely drag itself out of bed in the morning. Then it just wants to
    sit around all day.

    slumpy, Jul 23, 2003
  11. JeffK

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as trout continued:
    Sapped the strength of ten men ;-) ?

    slumpy, Jul 23, 2003
  12. JeffK

    trout Guest

    Damn. Where did *you* come from?

    trout, Jul 24, 2003
  13. JeffK

    trout Guest

    Yeah; the ten men it took to come up with that joke.

    trout, Jul 24, 2003
  14. JeffK

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as trout continued:
    It was only eight actually.

    "They worked overtime."

    slumpy, Jul 24, 2003