    similar(how do i save them with a hyperlink attached to them..???

    thanks inadvance

    Michael

    michael.spikemike, Oct 15, 2005

  2. michael.spikemike

    fred-bloggs Guest

    wrote in @z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com:
    Do a search, including subfolders and hidden folders, on C:\Documents and
    Settings\ for bookmarks. From within Firefox import the file you found.

    Bookmark Backup is a simple extension that helps to keep your bookmarks
    (and optionally other Firefox settings) safe. Each time Firefox is
    closed, a copy of your bookmarks file will be made to a backup location.
    If Firefox's bookmarks become corrupted or lost, find the most recent
    uncorrupted backup and copy it into your profile folder.
    http://www.pikey.me.uk/mozilla/?extension=bb

    fred-bloggs, Oct 15, 2005

  3. michael.spikemike

    Tony P. Guest

    I've seen this happen several times with Firefox. Sometimes when you
    close it the application doesn't necessarily go away.

    Surest way to tell is if you launch Firefox and it asks you what profile
    you want to use.

    If you Ctrl-Alt-Del and hit task manager look for Firefox. If you see it
    select it then click on End Process. Then re-launch Firefox from the
    Start menu.

    BTW, all info for Firefox is contained in C:\Documents and Settings\Your
    User Name\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles

    Tony P., Oct 15, 2005
  4. Hi There...thanks very much for the advice...i did eventually fint the
    missing Bookmark.html, and i re installed it....but there is a lot less
    bookmarks than before, maybe the one i found was an old one, so i am
    still going to save the bookmarks, maybe on my desktop, just in case it
    happens again
    thanks again

    Michael

    michael.spikemike, Oct 16, 2005