    Toolman, °Mike°, -= Hawk =-, CatDaddy, gangle (he won't be missed),
    Miggsee, others, if you guys are still around, just stop in and give a
    tip of the lid. Apologies to those I didn't mention.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, May 23, 2007

  2. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

    WhzzKdd Guest

    Shhh...Toolman is here - just under a new name. (Don't repeat that to
    anyone...oh wait: Google's gonna archive this <g>).

    WhzzKdd, May 23, 2007

  3. I suspected as much, but was afraid to say it out loud. Any others? C'mon.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, May 23, 2007
  4. I wondered about Toolman, just the other day. I've seen gangle here
    within the last few days, unless it/those was/were forgeries.

    Blinky the Shark, May 23, 2007
  5. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

    SgtMinor Guest

    Rosee, Spider, trout (a personal favorite). cat daddy's wisdom is now
    dispensed in gardening and baseball related froups.

    SgtMinor, May 23, 2007
  6. And Juan and ...
    I still see Rosee sometimes. And gangle (he won't be missed).

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, May 23, 2007
  7. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

    Top Guest

    I've been watching for TT, and some of the regulars.Very few I saw in the
    early 2000s and late 90s.

    Top
    aka Sarge

    Top, May 23, 2007
  8. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

    Mara Guest

    Shut up. The Umbaldinos will hear you.

    Mara, May 23, 2007
  9. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

    pcbutts1 Guest

    pcbutts1, May 23, 2007
  10. Hmm...RB#1 IIRC...
    Uh, oh....now you've done it...what with Roger mentioning baseball & you
    mentioning....*them*! I'm leavin' before the....err... "party
    starts"...if'n yous gets ma meanin'

    William Poaster, May 24, 2007
  11. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

    WhzzKdd Guest

    Well, whoever it was, he/it has a mustard jar <g>

    WhzzKdd, May 24, 2007
  12. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

    WhzzKdd Guest

    Yeah - Pennywise guessed it out loud a few days ago too <g>

    WhzzKdd, May 24, 2007
  13. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

    jovstar58 Guest

    MAYBE THEY ARE ALL PRETENDING TO BE WOMEN LIKE YOU.

    jovstar58, May 24, 2007
  14. doS, z?

    Christopher Syn, May 24, 2007
  15. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

    Pennywise Guest

    You were dropping hints in your post, I forget how long ago I
    suspected it, but when you claimed you were 5' 5" - they all came
    together.

    No big deal, I'd rather be known as Trax, but it never files (Thanks
    Frosty) - maybe soon.

    Pennywise, May 24, 2007
  16. There was Vince Candeline, Tymon, & Max Quordlepleen too...

    William Poaster, May 24, 2007
  17. Me and my bruthers isn't two happy with the inyooendoes and
    potenshial slander of hour wunderfull repewtaysheuns. Yoose
    wood be extreemily wize two think reel hard bee-four yoose rites
    sumthin abowt ussen uhgen. On anuther noet, we is startin a
    werld toor ware we is to be givin some free basebal lessins to
    sum reel lukky indeeviduels, so maybee we cood be neer yoor
    howse reel soon, iffen yoose gets my meenin.

    Uno Umbaldino, May 24, 2007
  18. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

    Guest Guest

    Oh yeah, the cannibal and the antipodeans.

    Guest, May 24, 2007
  19. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

    gangle7 Guest

    thares a cawndum stuk in my flawpie
    how do i get it owt withowt recking
    nothing e male ansurs only thank
    in advanse

    gangle7, May 24, 2007
  20. I usually get condoms out of my floppy with compressed air, but if you
    don't have any, just use hairspray or spray glue, it all works the same.
    A few short bursts and then hold a Bic lighter up real close so you can
    see if it worked, then rinse it off with a little splash of rubbing alcohol.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, May 24, 2007