    Could you please tell me where IE stores the files during download? I
    searched the whole C: drive but could not find a solution.

    Regards.

    ya-ka, Aug 11, 2006

  2. Try using Getright or another download manager next time you need to
    download a large file.

    www.getright.com

    ss.

    Synapse Syndrome, Aug 11, 2006

  3. ya-ka

    Ben Myers Guest

    Downloads are typically stored in the Temporary Internet file folder until
    complete. Go to "Control Panel", "Internet Options", and in the "Temporary
    Internet file" folder, click "Settings". You will probably find several folders,
    any of which may contain the incomplete download.

    Ben
    ..

    Ben Myers, Aug 11, 2006
  4. ya-ka