Where does he get his prices?

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by GraB, Jun 6, 2004.

  1. GraB

    GraB Guest

    GraB, Jun 6, 2004

  2. GraB

    Gurble Guest

    Gurble, Jun 6, 2004

  3. GraB

    Invisible Guest

    But even then they would've been closer to $150, if that.

    Invisible, Jun 7, 2004
  4. GraB

    paora Guest

    paora, Jun 7, 2004
  5. GraB

    Roger Ramjet Guest

    I'm guessing the pricing was not from pricespy.

    The journalist probably plagiarised an outdated article he found on the net.

    Roger Ramjet, Jun 7, 2004
  6. GraB

    GraB Guest

    Could be though CD burners of that speed are not that old and I have
    never seen them at anywhere near that price and "pay $400 more for a
    DVD burner"!

    GraB, Jun 7, 2004
  7. Patrick Dunford, Jun 7, 2004
  8. Still... I paid ~$145 for my CDRW of those specs over a year ago... dont
    know the exact date, but it was prior to april.

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Jun 8, 2004
  9. GraB

    GraB Guest

    When I bought my Ricoh 20x 10x 40x it was $160.

    GraB, Jun 8, 2004