    frame still visible. I believe the particular video that I want to save is in
    Shockwave Flash format.

    Any ideas?

    oehlers, Dec 1, 2006

  2. There are two ways. The first is View, Page Info [or it could be under
    Tools]. Click on the Media tab and look for the swf file there, then
    click on Save As.

    If that doesn't work, which sometimes it doesn't if you're using
    something like YouTube, then in the address bar type in
    about:cache?device=disk. In the first couple of lines will tell you
    the cache location. Then look for the line that contains your swf
    file. Look at the size of that file. Now, using your file manager,
    locate your cache and locate a file about that size. Copy that file to
    someplace else then add the extension swf. If its from a place like
    YouTube, then you need to save with the extension as flv.

    Heavens.To.Murgatroid, Dec 1, 2006

  3. oehlers

    Vangard Guest

    If its from a place like