  1. BooBoo

    BooBoo Guest

    I live in Nanaimo, British Colimbia, Canada

    BooBoo, Oct 27, 2003

  2. BooBoo

    Avenger© Guest

    You know where you live, but you can't even spell it correctly!!!

    Avenger©, Oct 27, 2003

  3. BooBoo

    Boomer Guest

    Ah! One of the places I'd love to visit. Lucky you to live there. :)

    Boomer, Oct 27, 2003
  4. BooBoo

    BooBoo Guest

    Never took typing in school.

    BooBoo, Oct 27, 2003
  5. BooBoo

    Luke Guest

    In the dumpster behind your house.

    Luke, Oct 27, 2003
  6. BooBoo

    trout Guest

    Vancouver.

    trout, Oct 27, 2003
  7. BooBoo

    hugh jass Guest

    that's why his name is BooBoo... always makes atleast one BooBoo in his
    postings!

    --
    ______________________
    : You know where you live, but you can't even spell it correctly!!!
    : wrote:
    :
    : >I live in Nanaimo, British >Colimbia<, Canada
    : >
    :

    hugh jass, Oct 28, 2003
  8. BooBoo

    TRADESMAN Guest

    England. Hello to all of our Canadian cousins! :)

    TRADESMAN, Oct 28, 2003
  9. BooBoo

    BooBoo Guest

    Must we always be so negative???????? Honestly!!!!!!!

    BooBoo, Oct 28, 2003
  10. BooBoo

    BooBoo Guest

    "She not he"

    BooBoo, Oct 28, 2003
  11. Where else but the great land downunder!!

    Central Coast, NSW, Australia.

    Pauline Johnson, Oct 28, 2003
  12. BooBoo

    KISS Guest

    I live outside the box! |-)

    KISS, Oct 28, 2003
  13. BooBoo

    Harrison Guest

    Me too, but I do like to visit the box frequently :)

    Harrison, Oct 28, 2003
  14. BooBoo

    gangle Guest

    In live in a tin-covered hole in the Marshmallow Forest.

    gangle, Oct 28, 2003
  15. BooBoo

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as BooBoo continued:
    According to the resident dumbass Troll in another group I am at
    University in Berlin.

    Better get going, it's a 4 hour journey....

    slumpy, Oct 28, 2003
  16. BooBoo

    Jim PKP Guest

    KISS had this to say on 28/10/2003 04:09:

    There's a phrase I haven't heard since late-2000

    Jim PKP, Oct 28, 2003
  17. BooBoo

    Jim PKP Guest

    gangle had this to say on 28/10/2003 10:48:

    Oh right.
    I'm wondering what he/she is trying to achieve is all.
    To me it looks naive.

    Jim PKP, Oct 28, 2003
  18. BooBoo

    gangle Guest

    Well, that's why I said it was risky: One risks that the dramatic
    license employed will produce a different reaction than what
    one hoped to achieve. But, with regard to taking such a risk,
    I offer these apt quotes by two authors:

    "Creativity requires the courage to let go of certainties."
    ~Erich Fromm

    "Life is 'trying things to see if they work.'"
    ~Ray Bradbury

    gangle, Oct 28, 2003
  19. BooBoo

    Bryan Guest

    Lat N52:37:58 ( 52.632746 )
    Long W1:40:15 ( -1.670718 )
    :)

    Bryan, Oct 28, 2003
  20. BooBoo

    Mara Guest

    On Tue, 28 Oct 2003 03:39:34 -0800, gangle wrote:

    "He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned
    my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him
    the spinal cord would fully suffice." --Albert Einstein

    "Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities.
    The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit
    to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence."
    --Albert Einstein

    A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds.
    --Ralph Waldo Emerson

    Everything that is really great and inspiring is created by the
    individual who can labor in freedom.
    --Albert Einstein

    Now, which opinion matters more to me - my idol, or some poster who's been
    binned here for quite some time. Hmmm.

    "Well, _that_ didn't take long to decide."

    Mara, Oct 28, 2003