    on the bottom empty but i can still log on again then
    after a while it does it again and shuts down internet any
    help would be greatly accepted

    ally.b, Apr 19, 2004

  2. ally.b

    Kat Guest

    What's the rest of the message? When you say you try to access the
    internet, do you mean through dial up? Possibly modem. Or do you mean
    when you turn the computer on, you get the message? What windows version
    are you using?

    Kat, Apr 19, 2004

  3. ally.b

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    I'm so sorry to hear about your learning disability.

    Ken Briscoe, Apr 19, 2004
  4. it tells me to click on any key

    Sorry, but that's real funny.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Apr 19, 2004
  5. ally.b

    Consultant Guest

    yes, just walk away from it, you should not be using it

    Consultant, Apr 19, 2004
  6. I'm so sorry to hear about your learning disability.

    How sweet of you.....

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Apr 19, 2004
  7. ally.b

    Guest Guest

    and that's cuz you can't find the "any" key on your
    keyboard, right?

    Guest, Apr 19, 2004