    I'm registered as a guest; I don't have a service contract or anything
    like that. If one is required to get these files, I'm going to be
    extra mad, considering the thousands of dollars I've already spent.

    ttripp, Apr 26, 2006

  2. IOS software comes with BGP, but you generally have to license it too..
    The file list fills in for me for CME files... But yes, I do have
    service contracts.
    Yes, but did you license CME?

    FL-CCME-36 Cisco CallManager Express Feature License for up to 36 users
    (and 72, 96, 120)

    If you licensed CME, you should be able to get those files from your
    reseller who you licensed it from. If they asked what you wanted, and
    then sold you the wrong feature license, then you should go back to them.

    Doug McIntyre, Apr 26, 2006

  3. ttripp

    garrisb Guest

    Depending on when you purchased the router, it "may" allow you a higher
    level of access (for a limited time). Access to those files will also
    depend on the order configuration. Contact your reseller to make sure
    they added CME to your order.

    garrisb, Apr 27, 2006
  4. ttripp

    ttripp Guest

    Thanks, I was beginning to suspect this was the issue. Cisco licensing
    makes Microsoft licensing a joyous experience, by comparison.

    Can you imagine buying a car this way? "Yes, you bought the car, but
    you need a license to get the engine installed. After that, you'll
    need to buy a transmission. You might also want to buy a steering
    wheel, brakes, seats, gas tank, radio, and fuzzy dice."

    ttripp, Apr 27, 2006