  1. TMA

    Tony Harding Guest

    Nah, Bill Clinton's.

    Tony Harding, May 18, 2010

  2. TMA

    Graystar Guest

    If your making life a PITA for all the rest of us?

    Damn straight, Tex.

    =\8-D

    Graystar, Jul 7, 2010

  3. TMA

    Graystar Guest

    Not half as funny as Libs trying to be "logical".

    Graystar, Jul 7, 2010
  4. TMA

    Graystar Guest

    That's because they know that "change for change sake... is STUPID!" and can
    be down right fatal.

    Graystar, Jul 7, 2010
  5. TMA

    Graystar Guest

    On that observation <above> all intelligent IT techs should be able to
    agree.
    Usenet is very useful for techs trying to solve problems and sharing info
    [text or binary].

    Graystar

    Graystar, Jul 7, 2010
  6. TMA

    Graystar Guest

    They will become the new Nigerian scam phishers for fools.
    <grin>

    Graystar, Jul 7, 2010
  7. Shenan Stanley, Jul 7, 2010
  8. TMA

    Steve Foster Guest

    Steve Foster, Jul 7, 2010
  9. <snipped>
    Oh - you are one of those. I respond to you elsewhere pointing out
    something and you make it your goal to respond to me arbitrarily where ever
    you can.

    First question - I stated it already - it's quoted above.

    Second question - I thought you would know this, but - not everyone accesses
    this posting in the same manner. Some people will not see anything but a
    bunch of responses from "Graystar", they will not see the original postings
    at all if they are using a news reader with settings that would have
    expired/gotten rid of the older postings and/or their news server they
    utilize expired them already and/or if the web forum that leeched them from
    the news servers missed them/didn't synch them/etc.

    The Google Groups version shows everything - in TREE view with timestamps
    and such - making up for any deficits in peoples perception/software/server
    choice/etc.

    Not to mention I snipped it - so the link also again makes sure someone
    could see everything above that - despite any deficits in their method of
    viewing this conversation.

    Shenan Stanley, Jul 7, 2010
  10. TMA

    Graystar Guest

    Graystar, Jul 8, 2010
  11. TMA

    Graystar Guest

    [big whiney diatribe of the obvious SNIPPED]Hey Mr Network NAZI!

    The fault lies with your Google TREE view.
    If they can't follow an extended conversation over a longer period, then
    they are worthless to just about everyone.

    More specifically, I DID quote the original post, so your argument is
    illogical.
    People can read the original and the response. DILLIGAF if it is delayed.
    We all don't LIVE on YOUR time scale.
    We are out here WORKING in the REAL WORLD.

    You should try that first and thinking first before you shoot your whiney
    little mouth off.
    Capishe!

    Graystar, Jul 8, 2010
  12. TMA

    Steve Foster Guest

    You're *not* that important.

    It was simply the apparent pointlessness of your response here, which
    for an MVP seemed disappointing (though not as much of a surprise as it
    would have been 5 years ago). And I happened to be in a frivolous mood.

    Steve Foster, Jul 8, 2010
  13. Pretty much sums up you in a nutshell as far as I am concerned.

    *shrug* Each their own.

    Shenan Stanley, Jul 8, 2010
  14. Wow - touchy. Must be 12.

    Shenan Stanley, Jul 8, 2010
  15. TMA

    Graystar Guest

    That's the best you can do? a middle school "I know you are but what am I"
    reply?

    You, Mr. Shenan, are a ludite fool.

    Graystar, Jul 10, 2010
  16. TMA

    Graystar Guest

    As you say... then I reply "Yep, You are 12. 12 flavors of fool".

    You don't know how to ask questions the right way so you have to put a link
    at the bottom of your posts just to imply you are smart.
    There is nothing smart about you except for your ass, you are a fricken
    TROLL!

    Graystar, Jul 10, 2010
  17. I cannot help but laugh when you post.

    Shenan Stanley, Jul 10, 2010
  18. Again - I cannot help but laugh when you post.

    If you are going to attempt to post beyond your limits - please do it more
    carefully in the future. It won't be as funny, but perhaps that is because
    your point will be taken more seriously.

    Shenan Stanley, Jul 10, 2010
  19. TMA

    Graystar Guest

    It is clear that newsgroup benefits are beyond your limits since you
    advocate their uselessness and elimination.
    I cannot help but chuckle at your single minded arrogant belief that you are
    superior in your stance.

    We call those like you "Network Nazis" because that is how they behave both
    in behavior and attitude.

    While those not paying attention don't see it, it is you and your kind that
    are murdering the newsgroups,
    because you are a jerk. But you already know that because you live under a
    bridge. TROLL.

    Graystar, Jul 10, 2010
  20. TMA

    Graystar Guest

    Quite right. It is all your bit-brain can handle. U Troll.

    Graystar, Jul 10, 2010