    cowboyz Guest

    I know I left it round here somewhere. In XP

    Anyone know?

    cowboyz, Dec 29, 2004

  2. cowboyz

    cowboyz Guest

    never mind. Had a brainwave as I hit send. Hate that. been looking for 20
    mins and the second I post a message it came to me.

    cowboyz, Dec 29, 2004

  3. cowboyz

    cowboyz, Dec 29, 2004
  4. cowboyz

    Alex Axolotl Guest

    There is a customize button on the search sidebar, but it only seems to
    have ms options.
    Theres a registry changer on the google site that changes it to google
    http://www.google.com/options/defaults.html#default

    Alex Axolotl, Dec 29, 2004
  6. cowboyz said the following on 29/12/2004 5:57 p.m.:
    ;-) Yep its called the download button at http://www.mozilla.org/

    :cool:

    -- ======================================================================
    | Local 40.9000°S, 174.9830°E |
    Why is it drug addicts and computer afficionados are both called users?

    Collector»NZ, Dec 29, 2004
  8. cowboyz

    cowboyz Guest

    no no. this is the one I was talking about..

    start
    run
    gpedit.msc
    user configuration