    Cisco has a website for doing this I believe.

    Regards,

    Larry

    lmarcus46, May 6, 2006

  2. lmarcus46

    Consultant Guest

    i have a feeling that you are just seeing how hard it is to validate, so
    you, in turn, can claim you hold these certs and put them on your resume.

    Consultant, May 8, 2006

  3. lmarcus46

    Consultant Guest

    absolutely. i don't know about you all, but i carry my mcp card in my
    wallet, you never know when you may need it to impress the ladies....

    Consultant, May 9, 2006
  4. << While I was at work, Consultant spurted out:
    Yeah.....that's the *first* thing I whip out at the clubs.

    Bigus Di©kus, May 9, 2006
  5. lmarcus46

    ME Guest

    the card has no use. i gave it to my son after seeing one at a swap meet
    to impress ladies i use the pin.

    ME, May 9, 2006
  6. lmarcus46

    Consultant Guest

    that is what's known as a killer combo

    Consultant, May 9, 2006
  7. lmarcus46

    Consultant Guest

    actually, you don't realize how correct you are

    Consultant, May 10, 2006