    with my user name and password I see that it says the details of my test and
    then it says "Status: Passed", but it also doesn't say my grade there.
    Where can I see my actual grade?

    Guest, Feb 3, 2006

  2. On the piece of paper you should have gotten from the VUE test place.

    Since microsoft only care about passed or failed, there is no need for
    score. its mostly there for people that fail, and can see how close they
    came.

    Regards
    Michael, MCSE 2003

    Michael Sejersen, Feb 3, 2006

  3. Guest

    Robert Moir Guest

    Your actual grade is "passed". The choices are "Passed" or "Failed". That is
    the grade that is used because that is how the scheme is run.

    Robert Moir, Feb 3, 2006
  4. If you registered online, then Vue has an online record of all of your
    exams.

    Andy Ruth
    Microsoft Learning

    rights.