    I want to be able to set up VOIP and then to know what is actually
    happening when I tweak the technology to get more out of it.

    Thank you.

    Markky, Aug 18, 2006

  2. Markky

    Ivor Jones Guest

    www.voxilla.com is worth a look.

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Aug 18, 2006

  3. Markky

    paul hayes Guest

    paul hayes, Aug 18, 2006
  4. Markky

    Andrew Crane Guest

    A techie that doesn't know about google?.

    Andrew Crane, Aug 18, 2006
  5. maybe they discovered Clusty first

    dave @ stejonda, Aug 18, 2006
  6. Markky

    Ivor Jones Guest

    Perhaps he does know about Google, which is why he doesn't use it.

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Aug 18, 2006
  7. You could try a book, rather than a website, but use a website to get
    the book ;-)

    http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/0596008686/202-3721783-4527821?v=glance&n=266239&s=books&v=glance

    Gordon

    Gordon Henderson, Aug 18, 2006
  8. Markky

    7 Guest

    The easy way is to go google.com, under groups, select uk.telecom.voip
    and just read backward through the group's historical posts.
    Spend some time reading and follow some of the links
    and search a little for additional answers,
    you'll be fully knowledged in a few hours.

    7, Aug 20, 2006