    0
    can any one tell me where can i get vs.net software for free..
    full version or trial copy...

    naresh_yk, Nov 16, 2006

  2. naresh_yk

    Agita

    Joined:
    Nov 15, 2006
    Messages:
    5
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    North Carolina
    vs.net ?

    If your looking for .net fraimwork 2.0 try majorgeeks.com

    search for microsoft and look hard. its hidden but its there

    Agita, Nov 16, 2006

  3. naresh_yk

    Agita

    Joined:
    Nov 15, 2006
    Messages:
    5
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    North Carolina
    Agita, Nov 16, 2006
  4. naresh_yk

    naresh_yk

    Joined:
    Nov 16, 2006
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
    thnks for the rply...

    thanks for the reply...but i need whole vs.net software.....
    even if i could get a trial version tht's ok for me...

    naresh_yk, Nov 21, 2006
  5. naresh_yk

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    You want VS Express or Visual Studios?

    Because Express is free, and Visual Studios is quiet expensive...

    unholy, Nov 21, 2006
  6. naresh_yk

    naresh_yk

    Joined:
    Nov 16, 2006
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
    thanks for the reply unholy..

    i want to practice and learn programming in .net ....with c#.net..
    so can i do it with vs express.....

    naresh_yk, Nov 23, 2006
  7. naresh_yk

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    C# and VB .net are easily do able by the free VS Express. Although certain options are disabled, such as VS addins (which can help the production of your coding) most of the stuff how ever that your will need is in VS Express

    You do required Service Pack 2.0, and XP i believe. including the newest .net FX.

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/vstudio/express/default.aspx

    For VS Express web dev to VB.net and C# .net

    unholy, Nov 23, 2006