    or licensed use.

    Thanks,

    RM.

    xyz, Apr 27, 2005

  2. google.com/images
    if the site doesnt have a copyright, assume it's free.

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Apr 27, 2005

  3. xyz

    -=rjh=- Guest

    Why not use royalty free ones?

    http://www.google.co.nz/search?q=royalty-free+emoticons

    -=rjh=-, Apr 27, 2005
  4. xyz

    Steve Guest

    No.... please no!

    Steve, Apr 27, 2005
  5. while we're on that subject, whats the URL of your site, I want to add
    it to my hosts file...

    your.site 127.0.0.1
    smilecity.co.nz 127.0.0.1

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Apr 27, 2005
  6. xyz

    Mackin Guest

    Be sure to post the URL of the site so we can all avoid going there.

    40 smilies on a single site ....puke. Even one smilie is enough to ruin an
    otherwise OK page.

    Mackin

    Mackin, Apr 27, 2005
  7. xyz

    Richard Guest

    Whenever I browse in IE I get popups advertising smileys etc.

    Perhaps you could download and use those?

    Richard, Apr 27, 2005
  8. xyz

    Invisible Guest

    Those are riddled with Spyware. Smiley Central - get infected today!

    Invisible, Apr 27, 2005
  9. xyz

    DoggNZ Guest

    LOL!

    DoggNZ, Apr 27, 2005
  10. xyz

    Richard Guest

    That was the idea ;)

    Richard, Apr 27, 2005
  11. xyz

    xyz Guest

    The two sites its for are www.datefinder.co.nz and
    www.friendshipfinder.co.nz . The emoticons are for messageboards
    and internal emails.. people love them - they bring a bit of humour.
    DateFinder has just under 400 members and is growing strongly
    every day since launching on the 11th. Stick to usenet - you'll be
    safe here.

    PS. Still looking for a decent set of emoticons - I checked a
    few links from google - couldn't see anything suitable.. I'll
    probably keep looking tomorrow unless someone else comes through..
    hell I'll even pay you.. $300 - all you can do is be clever..

    thanks anyway..

    xyz, Apr 27, 2005