    I'm looking for the best price for Prometric test vouchers for MSFT &
    Comptia A+ Net+ etc.
    Thanks.

    Butterfield, Jan 28, 2006

  2. Butterfield

    Lasher Guest

    Yep. Unless you have a friend who is, or you are, enrolled in a technical
    college or a CIS department that has a voucher that is for that school.

    Lasher, Jan 29, 2006

  3. Just so you know Butterfield, you get what you pay for.

    $200 for the Core Requirements Set at Border's Books and it offers 15% off until
    December 2009. If you have the discipline to learn at your own pace, I'd
    recommend that.

    Robert Williams, Jan 30, 2006