Not open for further replies.
  1. Sherlock

    barabajackel Guest

    barabajackel, Feb 22, 2004

  2. I'm sure we have all had the same thoughts at one time or another, but the
    truth is, the spammers wouldn't even know anyone had sent it. AV would
    stop it and worse than that what if you get caught?
    I'm sure there are better ways to get even with scumbags that spam.

    little johnny, Feb 22, 2004

  3. Sherlock

    *Vanguard* Guest

    "Stephen Barker" said in news:9TOZb.42$:
    You are a very bad Netizen for wanting to put the rest of us at risk to
    satisfy your peurile vendetta. Even if you knew where Osama Bin Laden was
    hiding and could get postal mail delivered to him, it would be illegal to
    mail a live bomb through the postal mails in an attempt to target him since
    the bomb could blow up anywhere along the way, like on the passenger
    airplane carrying your package which accidentally kills a bunch of
    innocents. Based on your own illogic and lack of netiquette, we should
    apply the same action against you. You don't proliferate viruses through
    the Internet for any reason unless you want to be classified amongst the
    scum that profilerate viruses at the general populace. You cannot guarantee
    what will happen with the virus and you cannot guarantee that it targets and
    affects only the intended recipient.

    We're supposed to believe you have the indiscriminate authority to perform
    such an attack on anyone at your discretion regardless of the perile it
    subjects the community. Police are not allowed to blast a crowd with
    double-odd buckshot to nail just the one guy that robbed a store. By your
    logic, that murderer that escapes the courts or gets released from prison
    should get murdered, but then you become the murderer that should get
    murdered. That rapist should get raped to teach him a lesson, so then you
    become the rapist that needs to be taught a lesson. Sorry, but I don't
    recognize your self-professed claim to authorize yourself as the Nazi Net
    Police. Tell us what ISP you use and your account and we'll be sure to
    notify them that you intend to spread viruses. Doesn't matter why you
    intend to spread them, only that you intend to spread them. Your intended
    action to spread a virus puts you into a class worse than spammers and
    spyware authors.

    *Vanguard*, Feb 22, 2004
  4. Ask the spammers I'm sure they already have many that they
    use to send spam.

    E-Mail Sent to this address will be added to the B, Feb 22, 2004
  5. Sherlock

    Han Guest

    Please expound.

    Han, Feb 22, 2004
  6. Sherlock

    Lord Haw-Haw Guest

    I Sent my lot to the ISPs and nout they do If anything at all
    all i get is an AUTO REPONSE , and nouts done
    So if we all hit back something will be done Bloody Mirowsofts Billy Silly
    Gates that is
    Thanks Bill HH !

    This is scaned by Norton Anti=Virus 2004
    Incomeing emails and Outgoing emails
    No Spam thank you never read it
    Its deleated strait out .

    Lord Haw-Haw, Feb 22, 2004
  7. 1. Turn off any AV programs you have running.
    2. Down load and install Kazaa or K/lite.
    3. Start down loading programs.
    15 min. you'll have all you need.

    little johnny, Feb 23, 2004
  8. Sherlock

    -=ô;ö=- Guest

    hmmmmm ...I have a full floppy full of old ones from back in early 90's, I used to test AV
    progs with..
    most than likely of no good after nearly a decade on a floppy...

    -=ô;ö=-, Feb 23, 2004
  9. Sherlock

    Han Guest

    Han, Feb 23, 2004
  10. Fly to Boston. Hail a cab at the airport and ask the driver where
    you should go to get scrod.

    Fred the Red Shirt, Feb 23, 2004
  11. Sherlock

    Garry Guest

    jest post ya address asshole.... we'll post ya heaps of viruses

    Garry, Feb 27, 2004
  12. Sherlock

    adhosea43 Guest

    YOU ARE RIGHT DONT BE A SCUMM BAG TOO

    adhosea43, Jul 22, 2004
  13. Sherlock

    TakenSeriously

    Joined:
    Jul 16, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Send me your viruses to my inbox and I will see who here is a fake and whos not bullshitting Most of you are just whiny punks who couldnt hack an msn password if you tried send your cheap ass small time viruses to me and we'll see what youre made of kids

    Yeah and you probably might want to use a fake email addy when you send them cause Ill hack your account as soon as you send me your IP addy with the virus

    Last edited: Jul 16, 2008
    TakenSeriously, Jul 16, 2008
  14. Sherlock

    Blustarboi

    Joined:
    Nov 26, 2008
    Messages:
    4
    Likes Received:
    1
    i AM AS YOU AS YOU ARE AS ME

    MARA
    while ure point is valid, what is wrong with punishing spammers? I tink you should let him do it so he gets one sent back:stupido:

    Blustarboi, Nov 26, 2008
    vgaspar likes this.
  15. Sherlock

    Blustarboi

    Joined:
    Nov 26, 2008
    Messages:
    4
    Likes Received:
    1
    If he is so abused, why is he trying to get revenge? I think that if he really was abused he would report it

    Blustarboi, Nov 26, 2008