    Does anybody know where I can download a good virus to send to a couple
    spammers?

    Thank you.

    Sherlock, Feb 21, 2004

  2. Sherlock

    ñKs Guest

    Find a new isp too, moron...

    ñKs, Feb 21, 2004

  3. Sherlock

    docmill Guest

    docmill, Feb 21, 2004
  4. Sherlock

    JabberSmith Guest

    Most rectums have a variety of viruses and bacteria in them. Look there.

    [Grow a clue, go look up "joe job" on Google and guess again if you think
    you are going to find somebody to send one too.... or if it'll be the right
    one. Duh.]

    JabberSmith, Feb 21, 2004
  5. Sherlock

    joevan Guest

    Google for one, and may you have a good virus.
    Why not write your own. Just use a simple text file and have fun. But
    first try it on your own machine and see what happens. Fun fun fun.
    Do do. Go away.

    joevan

    joevan, Feb 21, 2004
    vgaspar likes this.
  6. Sherlock

    Tim Kettring Guest

    I can put up with spam , it is virus writers and senders that I think should
    spend significant time in JAIL

    tim

    Tim Kettring, Feb 21, 2004
  7. Sherlock

    Mara Guest

    So, because you have been abused, you think that gives you justification to
    abuse others. Aside from the fact that that makes you not one bit better than
    they are, what did you think would happen if they did get infected and spewed
    that infection to all the innocent people they spam? On top of that, you don't
    really think the From: and Reply-To: addresses in those spams were theirs, did
    you?

    Fighting abuse with abuse makes _you_ an abuser, and that's all it does.

    "There's a few Clues, above. I don't see how you can miss them - unless you mean
    to."

    Mara, Feb 21, 2004
  8. Sherlock

    Rob K Guest

    Mara wrote:

    Words of wisdom dear, and I certainly hope OP gets the message.

    Earlier tonight, someone confided in me , telling me some very personal
    things about being abused during childhood. Long story, irrelevant
    here,- sorry for this almost 'AOL me too'-type of post.

    Rob K, Feb 21, 2004
  9. Sherlock

    Mara Guest

    Nothing is irrelevant in 24HSHD except the "usual stuff" - that's only one facet
    of its uniqueness. True abuse is a _very_ serious problem. A deadly problem, in
    many cases. I know, because I've been there. I survived. Many do not.

    I am glad that this person felt comfortable enough with you to confide in you.
    That's a very difficult thing for an abuse victim to do - sometimes they've been
    beaten down so much, and have so little sense of self-worth, and have lived in
    such unrelenting pain for so long, that they cannot bring themselves to trust
    anyone, and it takes a very, very long time to heal enough to be able to - and
    some victims never make it that far.

    "It is a good thing that you have done, in the listening. :)"

    Mara, Feb 21, 2004
  10. Sherlock

    Juan Pérez Guest

    In
    Sure, this one usually works to repel spammers. File:///C|/Try-it

    Juan Pérez, Feb 21, 2004
  11. Sherlock

    Juan Pérez Guest

    Rats! Didn't work right.!?

    Juan Pérez, Feb 21, 2004
  12. Sherlock

    docmill Guest

    I emailed that to my mother, and she said it didn't do anything. But she
    left it in her reply and now I'm ...............
    Now I might have to start a new post.

    docmill, Feb 21, 2004
  13. Sherlock

    Mara Guest

    I think Sherlock, and Sherlock alone, should run the "format: C" command every
    day or so. That should keep his (if it's a "him") system squeaky-clean and free
    of all that nasty spam stuff.

    "And him offline, so he can't harm anyone else (tinae)."

    Mara, Feb 21, 2004
  14. Sherlock

    Juan Pérez Guest

    Agreed, and for those who may not know, the little "code" isn't a Format
    command, keep on playing with it, it's safe.

    Juan Pérez, Feb 21, 2004
  15. It was on Fri, 20 Feb 2004 22:54:53 -0600, just as I was halfway through a
    begin 666 not_attachment.exe
    Yes, that would do it! ;-)

    William Poaster, Feb 21, 2004
  16. Sherlock

    Lord Haw-Haw Guest

    They should be stuffed Never get it on macs much ?
    they send the same poxey stuff over and over and to the wrong county how a
    bout Customs on entry

    This is scaned by Norton Anti=Virus 2004
    Incomeing emails and Outgoing emails
    No Spam thank you never read it
    Its deleated strait out .

    Lord Haw-Haw, Feb 21, 2004
  17. Sherlock

    anthonyberet Guest

    This is pretty obvious, but the overwhelming majority of spammers use fake
    or borrowed reply addresses, so your revenge would bounce, or hit the wrong
    people.

    If your spammers do use real and consistent reply addresses then it should
    be a simple matter to block/ abuse report them.

    anthonyberet, Feb 21, 2004
  18. Sherlock

    Mike245 Guest

    Make your own!