    temperatures. I have a hunch that it's saturating the 3CCD detector
    or causing optical crosstalk, as the image gets more and more fuzzy
    the hotter the sample gets.

    hillpc, Feb 17, 2009

  2. hillpc

    hillpc Guest

    Well, I was planning to do that, but I didn't want to waste my money
    if the IR blocker already in there was doing the job.

    hillpc, Feb 17, 2009

  3. hillpc

    Mark Thomas Guest

    It's probably not published, so you might need to write a nice email to
    Panasonic's technical folk. Make the email funny or witty or pleading,
    or anything to make it something they will read..

    Alternatively or if no response, write them an actual letter, and send
    it registered mail. They'll notice.

    Mark Thomas, Feb 17, 2009