    type of thing on an older DVD?

    Thanks!
    Jeff

    Jeffman316, Oct 27, 2004

  2. Jeffman316

    Mark Jones Guest

    Here is the best site that I have ever found for downloading and
    saving trailers to your computer.

    http://www.davestrailerpage.co.uk/trailers_d.shtml

    Mark Jones, Oct 27, 2004
  3. Jeffman316

    Otter Guest

    Otter, Oct 27, 2004
  4. Jeffman316

    Crankkkie Guest

    The HD trailer is easier to find here:

    http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/content_provider/film/ContentShowcase.aspx

    -------
    "Too many O-B-G-Y-N's aren't able to practice their, their LOVE with women
    all across this country."
    -- George W. Bush, campaign speech, 9/06/04
    -------------------------------
    "You know, I think about Missy Johnson....Her husband PJ got killed. He'd
    been in Afghanistan, went to Iraq.
    You know, it's hard work to try TO LOVE HER as best as I can, knowing full
    well that the decision I made caused her loved one to be in harm's way. "
    -- George W. Bush, first presidential debate, 9/30/2004

    Crankkkie, Oct 27, 2004
  5. Jeffman316

    Jeffman316 Guest

    But is there a home video released DVD that contains the trailer?
    Jeff

    Jeffman316, Oct 28, 2004